Ordering & Shipping Info
Orders placed on our site are shipped directly to your doorstep. We are dedicated to reliable, fast order fulfillment so that you can shop from the comfort of your own home, and receive your shipments in a timely and convenient manner.
All products carry a flat rate of R200 shipping costs, door to door.
We would love to get you scooting as soon as possible. But sometimes our third party courier company may have some delays…especially in the peak season.
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery….but actually it should be with you in 2 working days on average to main city centres.
When your order is dispatched from us, you will receive a ‘Shipping confirmation’ email, which details the courier company used and waybill number. If you would like to follow up on delivery, simply call the courier company and quote the waybill number.
We cannot chase up orders that are still within our 5 day delivery period.
Where we don’t deliver:
We cannot deliver to PO Boxes, plots, farms or rural areas.
How to place an order
If a signature is required, please inspect your package carefully before signing for it. If after accepting the package you determine that there are damaged or defective parts, please contact us to provide details about the damaged order.
Holiday Return Policy and working hours
Please note that our offices are closed during weekends and school holidays.
Customer Service / Dealer Support
The importance and value of earnest, timely and expert customer service by a reputable dealer should never be underestimated. We have earned a reputation with both its customers and with product manufacturers for outstanding customer service. We answer your emails within 24hours, provide our own expert support and ensure that you receive the highest level of support from the product manufacturer. We immediately go to bat for you if you ever run into any difficulty with obtaining what you need from the manufacturer, be it warranty support or simply getting an answer to a technical question. We follow-up to ensure that warranty parts are shipped to you in an expedited manner. You are in the safest of hands when you purchase a product from us. Nevertheless, any customer who receives a product whom is not satisfied should open a support ticket immediately. If the manufacturer’s techs cannot get the problem resolved to the customer’s satisfaction the customer can return the scooter to the manufacturer at their expense for a refund.
Goods returned for credit
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging. Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 7 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for a return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the reference number you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
At the discretion of us, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused..
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been accepted for refund, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made.
In summary, the amount of your refund under the 15 day return policy would be your original payment less the actual cost of shipping the product to you and less a 6% credit card processing fee.
- Simply place your order online by adding the product to your shopping basket and proceeding to check out.
- We will the send you an order confirmation with our bank details
- After we have received proof of payment, we will dispatch your order.
We may send occasional emails to current and past customers to inform them of new products or promotions. Each time we mail, we will provide you with an opportunity to permanently opt-out or otherwise prohibit such emails being sent to you.
How to order –
1. Once you are ready to check out, you proceed to your shopping cart.
2. You select PayFast (or Credit Card) as your payment option and are redirected to PayFast.
3. You either register or login on PayFast and select Credit Card as your payment option. Registration with PayFast is free.
4. You enter your credit card details, or select a pre-registered credit card to use.
5. PayFast completes the transaction and then returns you to Ride On Cars.
6. You will then receive confirmation of the transaction by e-mail.
Variation We may, in its sole discretion, change these terms or any part thereof at any time without notice.